Massage therapy does more than make you feel good, it can actually help your body achieve balance and health. Massage therapy offers a natural treatment approach which actually relieves musculoskeletal pain for many patients. Our office provides specific massage and muscular therapy that is complimentary to their chiropractic and nutritional care. Each massage therapy plan is tailored to meet the patient’s unique pain condition or injury.
Benefits of massage therapy:
- Increase of blood circulation
- Localized reduction in swelling
- Relaxation of muscles.
- Relieves muscle pain and spasms
- Increase a patient’s range of motion
- Helps boost your immune system
- Helps with sleep apnea